Thursday, August 20, 2015

It's been awhile ...

Hello again.

It's been a long time since this blog was active.    I closed it without explanation in November 2013 in order to focus on some other pressing matters in my life.

I realized I wasn't "walking the walk" as a prepper and as a person.   I took some time off to focus more one doing instead of writing about what I should be doing.

I've missed it. I have missed writing about topics other than those affiliated with my profession, and I missed interacting with the people in our community that enjoyed my writing. 

So, what's the plan?

My intention is to write reviews similar to my previous work for the new AMC series Fear the Walking Dead.  If you haven't heard, this is the new "companion" series to The Walking Dead.  I also plan to pick up Season 6 of The Walking Dead and review preparedness lessons from those as well.

The Walking Dead has become a cultural phenomenon and has placed preparedness in the mindset of the general public.   How many water cooler conversations revolve around "what would you do" topics after an episode airs?

I will also use this space for other topics of preparedness interest, including product reviews,  preparedness strategies, home projects, etc.

See you around the blogosphere!


No comments:

Post a Comment