Thursday, October 6, 2011

Where Is This Headed?

Okay, so no posts in September.   It wasn't for a lack of trying.  I have a day job and a side gig, plus I volunteer in my church.  Add my family commitments, and time got short.

Isn't that the excuse we always give?  "We don't have enough time to do what we REALLY want to do."  No more for me.   Look for more posts, from basic "how to" stuff to the theory behind preparedness.  I also am assembling gear for reviews and perhaps video posts uploaded to Youtube. Another item:  my prep progress.   I intend to post some of my prep activities here so that I can publicly remind myself that I am making progress toward being more prepared for emergencies.

I want to keep this basic - cover planning for contingencies whatever the cause.  Will I be blazing new ground here?  Probably not.  I will try to make preparedness simple and understandable for folks new to prepping and crisis planning.

No comments:

Post a Comment